Friday, February 3, 2012

SAVERIO CARUSO






UNTITLED






She looks at me, I look at her.

She looks at me, I look at her
It always starts with a glance
But this glance turned into a dance
She looks at me I look at her
A feeling takes over that I cant control
She winks, I blush
You can say she got me in a trance
With the look, wink and dance
She looks at me, I look at her
On our first date, she pulled the chair
I stopped and glared
She could be the one
It’s a feeling I can’t control
Just a kiss on the lips
Sealed the deal
She looks at me I look at her
She’s dressed in white with a vale
covering her face
I wink, she blushes
And now you may kiss the bride
She looks at me, I look at her
It’s truly a feeling I cannot control.

©2012 Saverio Caruso

Thanks Sav!

Submit your poems to:
nightwriterblog@yahoo.com

Administrator reserves the right
to edit all submissions

No comments:

Post a Comment