Monday, January 2, 2012

FIORDALIZA CHARLES










I WAS LOST...










I had no sense of direction
Did I mention...
I did not know another way
But...
Now that I am FREE
I think I understand
Why I've never been in love
I was too busy
Chasing
Replacing
and never gave Love a chance
I just, wanted to be romanced
Even tried to
Blame others for my flaws
Because
I did not know
How to love
I was living in...
The illusions
Dissolutions
About love
Who was I to trust?
Can you blame me?
Love did not come easy
There was no manual
Instructions
or
Introduction
I had to learn
The Hard Way
Everything on my own
Like a baby crawling to walk
One Step at a time
I was lead to believe
I knew all about love
But
I was such a fool
Because
I was like a child
Without a clue
In the world
Lost
Left alone
Confused
But...
Now I know
That
In order to love
anyone
I
must
Love
Me
Too

© 2012 Fiordaliza Charles

Thanks Fiordaliza!

Submit your poems to:
nightwriterblog@yahoo.com

Administrator reserves the right
to edit all submissions

2 comments: