Tuesday, May 25, 2010

NELSON MARRERO













IF LOVE WAS LIKE COOKING

If love was like cooking
I’d be living a dream

I would never be hungry
I would eat all I pleased

Never be bored with the same tasteless treats
I’d create all kinds of Pleasurable, memorable meats
Yes if love was like cooking, I’d be smiling all day
Using new form of pleasure I could use day by day
A sprinkle of mystery a dash of Oh my
And all this with just a wink of an eye
With a touch of cilantro and a dash of sazon
This Spanish flavor would make you want love
So if you have some suggestions
For this man in the kitchen

Just bring them all on
Because he’s on a mission

To bring you all
of the treats you’ve been missing
Making tender delicious
and wonderful dishes

So if at the end of the day
You don’t feel like cooking
Just come to my place
I’ll be up all night cooking

I would use all sorts of flavor and pleasure to feed you
And marinate you from morning to evening
With all kind wishes and kisses

Leaving you to desire more treats from my kitchen

I’d rub it all down
With the oil that I fashion
It would give relaxation
And lead to more passion
As now as I sit down to eat this great meal
Should I serve you a plate?
Or did you bring your own meal.

(c) 2010 Nelson Marrero

Thank you Nelson!
Email your poems to me so they
can go live on THE NIGHT WRITER blog:

nightwriterblog@yahoo.com

Write On!

SUPREME

No comments:

Post a Comment