Saturday, May 1, 2010

MOCHA SISTAH









SAFETY'S UNIVERSE





The youth inside my soul
wants to be safe
in the cocoon of hope's eyes
as it bellows in the spirit as I rise
Rise to speak
allow my voice to exclaim
"world I am here"
Help the boxes of knowledge
inform me..
that utter options for the building of my complete spirit
influence my positivity
2 empower peers and myself
to dare dangerous chains to be broken
as I build strong winds
that will carry me like a bird's wings
and I fly into unique zones of life to rise
I speak
I speak
I speak into my bones
love and peace serenity
peace's serenity...
and it's lullaby sings to me
and I will be anchored
always in the solid
space that I will
OWN.

(c) 2010 Mocha Sistah

Thank you Mocha Sistah!
You can see more of the artist's
work on her FB page:
http://www.facebook.com/pamosbey

Email your poems to me so they
can go live on THE NIGHT WRITER blog:

nightwriterblog@yahoo.com

Write On!

SUPREME

No comments:

Post a Comment