Monday, January 17, 2011

TANYA BKa BROOKLYN









FANTASY









Should I slip on that red dress you like
and bat my lashes like so?
Should I put on the heels that drive you wild
and switch my hips to and fro?
Shall I giggle at every joke you make,
while gently rubbing your arm?
Should I hang on to your every word,
enraptured by your charm?
Shall I be a proper lady while we're out there in the streets?
Should I practice rules of etiquette
upon whomever I meet?
Should I turn into a devil when we're back behind closed doors?
Should I be a sensual, seductress
leave you always wanting more?
Shall I cook your favorite meal,
watch you savor every bite?
Should I be a domestic diva during the day
then be your freak at night?
All this I can do and more,
for one who earns my appreciation.
So if this sounds like something that you'd like...
I'm accepting applications!

© 2011 Tanya BKa BrookLyn

Thanks Tanya!
Email your poems to me so they
can go live on THE NIGHT WRITER blog:

nightwriterblog@yahoo.com

Write On!
Tanya BKa BrookLyn

No comments:

Post a Comment